Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yo possoms :P
As you know , or don't know , I went to the beach on Saturday . The reason why I wasn't tagging :P
Yeah . Stayed at the hotel near there . It's not like East Coast which is in Singapore kinda thing .
You gotta take a boat there . So . I'm gonna tell you bout 2 days over there .
I'm now in Ho Chi Mingh City . The beach is in Vung Tau . Yeah . The boat ride was kinda bumpy .
They gave free bottled water and wet tissues . It's kinda cramped too . And then the toliet there was DIGUSTING . LOL .
It really was ... Yeah . The beach was wonderful ! But you shouldn't go now cos the weather is too hot :P
We reached the place at 2++ . Then went to eat seafood . Well the only thing nice to eat there is seafood cos it's by the sea . After that we went to the hotel called Petrol House Hotel .
The rooms were dam eww ... Soon after that we went to the beach near our hotel .
The sand on the beach were extremely different from the one in East Coast . The sand here is dam smooth kinda thing .
Yep . Then I caught small baby crabs . ( okay , my mum catched them ) ._.
Along with hermit crabs . ( I caught the hermit crabs -.- )
After that we went to eat pizza for dinner .
When we got back to the hotel , the aircon inside spoiled -.-
Not working ... So called the reception then they sent some guy to come and fix it .
After that , HERE COMES THE EXCITING PART :P
I was lying on the bed and then my mum , bro and dad were sitting on the chairs which were facing me . Then my dad said " Ehhh ! Got rat over there ! * pointing under the bed *
We thought he was joking and laughed . And then my bro and mum said " Neh neh ~ It's under the bed ! " I believed them at that moment ... I didn't see the rat -.-
A little while after , the rat ran and hid under the cupboard . We called the reception <>
Then some guy came and looked for the rat ... Can't find then go ask some other guy and put a piece of wood to cover the hole so the rat can't come out . I was thinking " wouldn't it be dam smelly when it dies and decompose :P " Yeah . Their attitude was dam dumb .
That was the first day ...



The next day we checked out of the hotel and left the place cos it was Saturday and Sunday , My dad didn't need to work . On Monday , my dad needed to work ...
The next day is today :D
After that we went on top of the mountain and saw the whole city or something .
After that went to take the boat back ...

THEN I GOT TO DRINK MY APPLE SMOOTHIE :D
Hahas ... I just love the apple smoothie here :P

Kays . Gotta go liao .
Byes :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home