Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sighh ... i think alot of people hates me now ...
Especially Brenda ... I know i know . it's kinda of because of my dumb attitude ...
i tried to change ... and seriously , it works ! <>

Today , in a Captain's Ball game , i said to Brenda " out out out out out ! " cos her ball really was out ! while she was holding the ball ... She shouted bacl " shut up larh ! " . i kinda felt really hurt siah ...
Usually i lurve captains ball ... BUT after every game, some people WILL quarrel ...

Sigh ... nvm ... :D
God Bless u Brenda ... I heard from somewhere ...
" Bless who u hate and ... " i think it's from church :D

So . BLESS U :D

I lurve u all : Tammy Jie
Grandma Yanlin
Charis Mei
Jean Wen Mei
Great Great Grandpa Isaac
Great Great Great Grandpa Qi Xuan .

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home