Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hehe . Just wanted to do this with our class names . Please dun blame me if your name is not there . It's because there are not many slots . xD Okay . I shall just add a few people names xD
TAGGED FROM CHARIS !

A : Annabelle
B : Brenda Ng
C : Charis
D : Dini
E : Elffie
F :
G : Grace
H : Hui Xuan
I : Isaac
J : Jerimiah Christy
K : Kelly
L : Lay Suan
M :
N : Ng Jean Wen ♡ , darlinq
O : -
P : Pearl
Q : Qin Rong ♡
R : Ruth
S : Syafiq
T : Tammy
U : -
V : Vannessa
W : Wei Xuan
X : Xin Yi
Y : Yan Lin
Z : Zhao Kai


1. Can R and S be together in BGR ? -
(Ruth & Syafiq ) No way . Syafiq's like a bastard and Ruth dosen't know him ._.


2. How is L related to you ? -
(Lay Suan ) Love her xD


3. Does Y know Z ? -
(Yan Lin & Zhao Kai) Yupp . They hardly ever talk .


4. If C betrays you, will you kill her ? -
(Charis) Not really ! ! She is nice .


5. If K steals your boyfriend, what will you do ? -
(Kelly) I have no boyfriend . even if i have one . I let her have him xD


6. If B tells you that he have a crush on you, what will you do ? -
(Brenda Ng) WTF! I LOVE HER . But we ain't lesibian . xD


7. Will/did you and M get into a fight ?-
(-) ---


8. Who does K have a crush on ? -
(Kelly) The last time I heard , it was J______. I think .


9. If L calls you a bitch , what will you do ? -
(Lay Suan) Don't think she will . She's not the kinda gal who says this kind of things :D


10. What's the relationship between you and T ? -
(Tammy) Sisters . xD


11. Who does Z like ?-
(Zhao Kai) Never asked ..


12. Who is I's best friend ? -
(Isaac) Sanjay ?


13. What colour does Y like ? -
(Yan Lin) Pink I think . I hope not wrong xD


14. Where does F live ? -
(-) ---


15. Did you and C have a fight before ? -
(Charis) Nope, she is so lovable and hard to hate


16. Who is H's best friend?-
(Hui Xuan) Last time I knew it was me !♡


17. What can you say about J ? -
( Jerimiah Christy :D ) Crazehhh about BIMBOS :D


18. If W tells you he/she has a crush on you ? -
(WeiXuan) Will nvr happen . She's too quiet to like me . ( I'm too noisy) xD

Done .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home