Wednesday, August 5, 2009





hmmmmmm . lemme think ...
dun angry hor ...

[b]YanLin [/b] : Likes : ur attitude , playful :D , fun to be with , won't leave me
Hates : Sometimes u can be verii fierce and concentrated ...
[b]Brenda [/b] : Likes : how u react , ur jokes , how u always do everything together with me
Hates : Laziness , u always say later later then later u never do :(
[b]JeanWen [/b] : Likes : how u like to gossip with me , joke and laugh with me ...
Hates : u laugh realli fake sometimes ...
[b]QinRong [/b] : Likes : Most of u
Hates : nothing :D
[b]JiaWen [/b] : Likes : Ur colouring ...
Hates : u have bad breath D:
[b]Joyce [/b] : Likes : How u always buy things for me , Ur happy attitude
Hates : Sometimes u get angry so easily ...

done liao :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home